This CD is in Very Good condition, original Disc, art work & case. Actual item in picture, not a stock photo.
View my other items !
Buy this today !
Payments : Paypal, Serve, Cash, Amazon & U.S.A. Postal money orders.
Shipping and Handling (USPS):
All items will be securely packaged to prevent any potential damage.
Shipping in United States is FREE.
**Tracking is included on orders .
See store pages for updates and return policies.
Please don't hesitate to ask questions.
Quantities are limited, so buy yours today !!!
Detailed item info
Artist: Various Artists
Release Year: 1998
Record Label: Wave Music
Genre: Dance, R&B
1. Living in Ecstasy - Fonda Rae (Groove Mix Edit)
2. mood II swing remix) Being Single - Valerie George (Mood II Swing Remix
3. Until the Day - Funky Green Dogs
4. Time and Space - Franois K (Ruff Mix)
5. Dangerous Vibes - Ferry Ultra/Roy Ayers
6. masters at work dub # 3) Desire - Nu Colors (Maw Dub #3 mix
7. The - Jepht Guillaume (Vokal Mix) Prayer
8. Why We Sing - Kenny O. Bobien (Church Mix)
9. K.O.T remix) Can You See the Light? - The Voices (K.O.T. Remix
10. I Feel It! - Jocelyn Brown/Nuyorican Soul It's Alright
11. Escravos de J¢ - Joaquin "Joe" Claussell/Kerri Chandler
12. Don't She - Don-E (Tommy Musto Mix)
Playing Time: 74 min.
Distributor: KGD Media Distribution
Recording Type: Studio
Recording Mode: Stereo
SPAR Code: n/a
Producers include: John Ciafone, Lem Springsteen, Ralph Falcon, Oscar Gaetan, Francois K.Recorded at: Club Vinyl, New York, New York. Includes liner notes by Michael Gomes.Personnel: Roy Ayers (vocals, vibraphone); Dom Um Romao (vocals, drums, percussion); Dawn Tallman, Don-E, Jamal Alicia, Jocelyn Brown, Michelle Weeks, Pamela Williams, Sabrynaah Pope (vocals).Audio Mixers: Danny Krivit; Jepht Guillaume; Joaquin "Joe" Claussell; Oscar Gaetan; Ralph Falcon.Audio Remixers: Lem Springsteen; Tommy Musto.Editor: Benji Candelario.Arrangers: Jepht Guillaume; Lem Springsteen.A host of East Coast names, including Funky Green Dogs, Francois K., Kerri Chandler and NuYorican Soul, combine for this interesting compilation of mainstream house. ~ Keith Farley